Gumbywan

Progress: 140/336 pages
Pavane
Keith Roberts

Siamo Innocenti

Waiting to Be Heard: A Memoir - Amanda Knox The Fatal Gift of Beauty: The Trials of Amanda Knox - Nina Burleigh

I know this is probably not the correct forum to talk about this but once again the Italian justice system has shown how screwed up it is by convicting Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito of the murder of Meredith Kercher for a second time, after being found innocent in-between!

Anyone who has followed this nightmare knows that the Italians already have the murderer in jail.  There are so many detailed descriptions of how the murder actually went down and how non-existent the evidence against Knox and her then boyfriend is (plus the lack of any motive).  Now the Italians are trying to extradite Amanda from the US.  If the United States buys into this spaghetti farce it will simply go to show once again that the US justice system is just as messed up as the Italian justice system is.